Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

Legend of Korra: Dubstep Rap by NoneLikeJoshua (Music Video) [HD] смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Фор Евор

Фор Евор

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 696 сообщений

Отправлено 23 Май 2016 - 12:16

Legend of Korra: Dubstep Rap by NoneLikeJoshua (Music Video) [HD]

Изображение
MissDoonaQueen

Опубликовано: 25 июн. 2012 г.

♕ P R O F E S S I O N A L : youtube.com/danniwardvideography
♕ F A C E B O O K : facebook.com/missdoonaqueen
♕ T U M B L R : missdoonaqueen.tumblr.com/
♕ T W I T T E R : twitter.com/MissDoona
♕ M E P S : youtube.com/missdoonaqueen2

♕ *UPDATE 27/06/12* NoneLikeJoshua just uploaded an INSTRUMENTAL version of the song, for all of you people who don't enjoy rap :)
-

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для того чтобы увидеть скрытое содержание

Also, YOU'RE ALL AMAZING!! LIKE WHAT?! WHO AM I?! I'M HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS HERE!!!!

♕ *UPDATE 26/06/12* I will no longer be replying to all comments on this one video (I know it was my trademark sorryyyyy) as there's too many to keep up!! BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!! And I'm still going to try and read them all :) And I will answer them if you ask a question or something (though messaging me would be your best bet!!) THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE!!!!! I thought this video would be popular, but never THIS popular!!! :):)
xxx

♕ *Please note that I slightly edited the song to make it shorter, however, I did not remix the song myself. Read the description for more details!*

HERE'S MY KORRA SEASON ONE TRIBUTE!!! ♥ Wasn't that finale EPIC?!
Wow. This one took me a full day of flat out editing, mixed in with a LOT of procrastinating on online shopping websites ^^
Still, it's finally finished. And I think I like it :)

This remix of the original Korra theme is amazing. So full credit for that goes to "None Like Joshua" who created this version. Go and check out his music, subscribe to his channel, and download his amazing work.

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для того чтобы увидеть скрытое содержание

Reddit Link: www.reddit.com/r/TheLastAirben...

So see guys! I actually do attempt to make requests sometimes!! But like I say, I'm just really picky :3

♕ L Y R I C S :
Earth, Fire, Air, Water
To master all the elements
And try to bring balance all her
strength never had restraint
So she has to train, be the
Leaf through the gates, See between
beat the pain of her
Body and her spirit to survive
In Republic City -
And so the equalists will rise
Now she's moving quickly --
The war divides between the
Bending and the non
Is she gonna stop Amon?
Or will she fall?

We saw the metalbending cops
never had a chance.
And Taarlok is setting plots
For the upper hand
It doesn't matter who could win
In the tournament
You know it's life or death
If you can't avoid the hand

Technology's the weapon
To empower them
She meditates as she waits
For the signs within
Intimidation and oppression
And rebellions
But will she master
All the elements?

And now the anti-bending troops start to mobilize
double-crossing ties, can you trust your father's eyes?
An instigation of repression
And malevolence
- But will she master
All the elements?
- But will she master
All the elements?

Only the avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world

♕ Anime: Avatar the Legend of Korra
♕ Song: Legend of Korra (Dubstep Rap by None Like Joshua)
--

♕ Program Used: Sony Vegas Pro 11.0
♕ Date Completed: 25/06/12

MY EPISODES COME FROM HERE:
♕ avatardownloads.tk/