Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

Jessica's Room (2013) Full Movie [HD] смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Снежанка Вашковец

Снежанка Вашковец

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 275 сообщений

Отправлено 03 Май 2015 - 20:00

Jessica's Room (2013) Full Movie [HD]

Изображение

Erik Knight

Опубликовано: 28 апр. 2013 г.

This video contains strong language. Viewer discretion is advised.

www.facebook.com/Jessicasroom...

BACKSTORY:

My friends and I made this movie with less than $5k! In all honesty, we didn't know the first thing about film-making, editing, special effects, etc. So, we hit the internet pavement and watched a shit-load of tuts on You Tube and buried ourselves in "Dummy" books!

After coming up with the story (which took about a month to write), we started shopping for used cameras. We became Craigslist junkies and found a couple of used HD cameras that we thought might do the trick. Our choice: 2 Canon XHA1 HD cameras that we purchased for around $2500. We read everything about the cameras and their features, familiarizing ourselves with every button and function that the cameras had to offer.

Next, we started posting ads and auditioning our actors. After finding our talent, we started to schedule our shoots. It took us about 5 months to shoot this project, with over 40 hours of footage. Again, I taught myself Premiere Pro and After Effects (YT, Creative Cow, Video Co-Pilot tutorials) and started editing the footage myself. After spending 10-16 hour days editing, the movie was ready for sound. We took the final cut to our good friends at Infinite Sound Studios in Hollywood, CA, where the film was scored and mastered.

All in all I think we did an OK job... I mean, we did this entire project with limited resources, and the belief that we could make a feature film without knowing a damn thing about film-making. I know that the film does not compare to big, "Hollywood" productions, but it is a great accomplishment for all the talented people involved.

Thank you for watching and please help spread the word!
Erik J. Knight