Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

Lindsey Stirling - Song of the Caged Bird - смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Karamelkina

Karamelkina

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 525 сообщений

Отправлено 13 Июнь 2015 - 10:44

Lindsey Stirling - Song of the Caged Bird -

Изображение
newseagull

Дата загрузки: 26 дек. 2011 г.

* This video was made only to promote and honor Lindsey Stirling *

If this video today (09.23.2013) is visible again is owed to Jennifer S.F., who, with her kind help led me to unlocking of the video, obscured due to a supposed copyright infringement on August 30, 2013 - Thank you from my heart, Jennifer -

Official Lindsey Stirling Fan Group : www.facebook.com/groups/47071...

Per i fans italiani, come me, non dimenticate la pagina facebook :
www.facebook.com/LindseyStirl...

Et pour les fans français n'oubliez pas la page facebook:
www.facebook.com/LindseyStirl...

Additional information Nov 29th, 2012 : and now finally the official video here :

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для того чтобы увидеть скрытое содержание

Thank you Lindsey !!! This video is really amazing !!!

Additional information (May 5, 2012) concerning the reason about until now, this is not an official video of this awesome song .....please note that ...
In reply to a fan (Angelunox) on "FANS PAGE" (lindseystirlingviolin.com/fans/)
on May 4, 2012 at 10:02 am (UTC -6) ..." are u going to create a "Song of Caged Birds" video? " Lindsey replied on May 4, 2012 at 10:48 pm (UTC -6) as follows :
" I will in the somewhat near future (: There is a lot going on right now. The song carries with it a very important message, so I want to mull it over in my mind until I think of the right way to film it."

Additional info (April 7th, 2012) - From :
lindseystirlingviolin.com/stor... :
" One of Lindsey's first releases, Song of the Caged Bird is her most lyrical and relaxing composition. Titled in honor of Maya Angelou's poem "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings," www.poemhunter.com/poem/i-know..., this beautiful piece of work symbolizes our choice to live life to the fullest, even amidst adversity. "

Additional info ( March 9, 2012) : In reply to my question (newseagull) on March 8, 2012 at 12:07 am (UTC -7) I post here reply from Lindsey Stirling on her web-site fan section:

March 9, 2012 at 12:09 am (UTC -7)
" Yes, I did compose the music for Song of the Caged Bird. "Marco G" created my background. And I am coming to Italy in July to play at the Celtica Festival! Thank you so much for promoting my music!"

Before description. ... : please support this artist :
Download this song and her other music off itunes
itunes.apple.com/us/album/lind...

sheet music: lindseystirlingviolin.mybigcom...

The Official Lindsey Stirling website: www.lindseystirlingviolin.com/

Officiale Lindsey Stirling website FANS SECTION : lindseystirlingviolin.com/comm...

Official YouTube channel :

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для того чтобы увидеть скрытое содержание

Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pages/Lindsey...)

Twitter (twitter.com/LindseyStirling/)

I discovered by accident on YouTube Lindsey Stirling and her talented vein kidnapped me! I confess that the first time I saw her video I thought: " What a nice dance ... and pretends to play the violin " ... then I read her profile and I thought : " WOW this girl is fantastic, just .. . awesome! "
I have seen on Youtube all the videos that I found ... but I have not found the video for "Song of the caged bird" and then ... here it is, I made it for her, for me ... for all you.
This is my little gift for a great and talented person that with her violin, her unique style of dancing, can bring joy and happiness.
Thank you Lindsey ... I fully share your thoughts.
You are truly unique as unique and unrepeatable are you ... just you that are watching this video .... Don't forget it ever. Eugene a.k.a. Newseagull

Ho scoperto Lindsey Stirling casualmente su youtube e la sua vena talentuosa mi ha rapito ! Confesso che la prima volta che ho visto un suo video ho pensato : " Che brava ... balla e finge di suonare il violino" ... poi ho letto il suo profilo ed ho pensato: " W O W questa ragazza è fantastica, semplicemente ... impressionante !!!"
Ho visto su Youtube tutti i video che ho trovato ... ma io non ho trovato il video per " Song of the caged bird" ed allora ... eccolo qui, l'ho creato per lei, per me ... per tutti voi.
Questo è il mio piccolo regalo per una grande talentuosa persona che con il suo violino, il suo stile unico di ballare, riesce a dare gioia e felicità.
Grazie Lindsey ... io condivido in pieno i tuoi pensieri.
Tu sei davvero unica come unico ed irripetibile sei tu che stai guardando questo video.... Non dimenticarlo mai. Eugenio - conosciuto anche come - Newseagull -