Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

Transformers War for Cybertron (Game Movie-Full Length) {HD} смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Крамбамбуля

Крамбамбуля

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 025 сообщений

Отправлено 02 Ноябрь 2015 - 09:46

Transformers War for Cybertron (Game Movie-Full Length) {HD}

Изображение
200PoundsOfBeauty

Опубликовано: 17 сент. 2012 г.

Watch the sequel here:

Пожалуйста Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь для того чтобы увидеть скрытое содержание

This took me about 5 months to make so I really put effort into this. This is one of the more complicated videogame movies because this game uses 3 different perspectives so it took a while to edit everything in harmony. I also edited some small things in some of the cutscenes like pop ins(NOT pop up textures). It's kind of hard to explain but it's basically a split second of some strange thing in the cutscenes such as change in lighting, model twitches, or camera jerks. So more than meets the eye with this one. I also apologize for playing this game using a keyboard and mouse. Using a controller is a much better tool to make game movies. You can't walk slowly using a keyboard and mouse and camera movement is a bit jerky thanks to my shaky hands. :/ I tried to make it as cinematic as possible and found an alternative to walk slowly by aiming. Anyways..Enjoy and don't forget to watch the sequel, Fall of Cybertron! (I used a controller in FOC)

Remember to leave a like, comment, and subscribe!
Decepticons
Ch. 1 0:02:37
Ch. 2 0:15:31
Ch. 3 0:24:45
Ch. 4 0:42:34
Ch. 5 0:54:26
Autobots
Ch. 6 1:00:52
Ch. 7 1:17:11
Ch. 8 1:34:12
Ch. 9 1:45:48
Ch. 10 2:01:12