Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

"My nightmare VS my dream" ♪ (Scorpions - We'll burn the sky) смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Павел

Павел

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 951 сообщений

Отправлено 13 Январь 2015 - 23:39

"My nightmare VS my dream" ♪ (Scorpions - We'll burn the sky)

Изображение

aizbelz

Дата загрузки: 22 окт. 2007 г.

SOME WORDS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND IT:

This video is dedicated to SCORPIONS and it talks about a NIGHTMARE I have:
"I will never meet them. I dream I'm still waiting for the concert of my life but knowing that the day will never come".

I do believe my words when I say that nothing is impossible but, sometimes we know that some things are beyond our reach and there is nothing we can do to change it.
I would follow them to the end of the world but not all of us can make our suitcases to make our dream come true.
I'm a positive girl but I'm also conscious of my possibilities. And these things don´t happen to me.

Anyway, I feel happy when I make a new video because in this way, using some photos + some words + one song, I can express exactly what I feel. This time the love that I feel for all of them.
Maybe I will never be there among a huge crowd to applaud them, but I always do it through my videos. So if my nightmare comes true, at least they will know my feelings this way.

But this feeling of HAPPINESS comes together with the feeling of FRUSTRATION cause I will never know if they received my message. And if they don´t, this video and me do not exist. Just like if they had written and composed all those great songs, but we had never listened to them.

I'm so happy that Scorpions appeared on my way!. They give me more than rock & roll. I admire deeply their unbreakable friendship. I see five friends travelling all around the world to make their fans feel happy. And they transmit me some other great values that I treasure in my heart. Furthermore, they "built" that "house", my second home, the forum in the official site, where I have met some good friends. And I will never forget it.
None of my videos would exist without them, because it is through them that inspiration comes to me.

So what I want to say is:
SCORPIONS, VIELEN DANK FÜR ALLES.
I REALLY LOVE YOU.
I THANK GOD FOR YOU.

Maria, φίλη μου, you always help me asking for nothing in return.
S' efharisto para poli :-).

"We'll Burn The Sky"
TAKEN BY FORCE (1977)
Scorpions
www.the-scorpions.com/english/...

Great photos taken from:
www.the-scorpions.com/coppermi...