Перейти к содержимому

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Вставьте на форум свой любимый фильм с YouTube.com, VK.com, Video.Yandex.ru, Megogo.net и прочих сайтов прочитав простую и короткую инструкцию

- - - - -

Jesus Is My Rock by Rev. Gerald Thompson and the Tennessee Full Gospel Baptist Church Choir смотреть онлайн

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
В этой теме нет ответов

#1 Psoer

Psoer

Основатель синематографа :)

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 55 402 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Февраль 2015 - 18:36

Jesus Is My Rock by Rev. Gerald Thompson and the Tennessee Full Gospel Baptist Church Choir

Изображение

robbieatnsudotcom

Дата загрузки: 23 сент. 2010 г.

Hey, everyone. I'm here with another YouTube gospel video. As a native of Dinwiddie, VA (DC county for the natives) I'm a fan of that nice, southern country churchy music. So, when I did this one, it reminded me of my great-uncle Melvin who used to sing this song in my old church. I'm proud to say that at 81, Uncle Melvin is still going strong, and still sings this song. This song goes back to 1996. Rev. Gerald Thompson, pastor of the Greenwood Missionary Baptist Church in Lamar, Mississippi, joined with the Tennessee FGBC Mass choir and came out with the album, "Let the Church Say Amen" One of the main songs in that album was the song, "Jesus Is My Rock". Now this is for the country folk, or for those who have family in the old country church. Basically, this is Southern Gospel. I do not own this song, nor am I seeking monetary gains or publicity. The lyrics are on the video for those who want to learn or follow along with the song. I hope you enjoy this video. Thank you and God bless.